Terms and Conditions & Returns
- About Kraga AB
- The company is headquartered in Kalix. The company's postal address is Morjärvsvägen 1.
- If you want to get in touch with us, send an email to email@example.com with your case and your contact details and we will get back to you shortly. < / li>
- When you have completed your order, an order confirmation will be sent to your email address. In the confirmation you will find all information about products, price, billing and delivery address.
- If there is an error in the order confirmation, you must contact us immediately via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our normal delivery times are 2-5 days. NOTE! Orders placed on weekends are sent no earlier than the following Monday.
- Should delays in delivery occur (without us notifying you of a longer delivery time), please contact us at the e-mail address: email@example.com.
- All prices in the store are stated in SEK and all prices shown in the web shop are exclusive of VAT. The total price including VAT (25%) is shown at checkout.
- We reserve the right to change prices caused by price changes from suppliers, incorrect printing in the price list and errors in prices due to incorrect information and we reserve the right to adjust the price.
- Right of withdrawal
- When purchasing goods on the website, you as a customer have a statutory 14-day right of withdrawal that applies from the time you receive an item that you have ordered.
5.1 When exercising your right of withdrawal:
- You must announce your remorse. The message must be sent to us firstname.lastname@example.org. In your message, your name, address, e-mail address, order number and which goods the return applies to must be clearly stated. .
- You should return the products to us immediately and no later than 14 days after the notice of withdrawal.
- You are responsible for return shipping, delivery and condition of the products upon return, the products should therefore be sent well packaged and in the original packaging.
- On the refund amount, we reserve the right to deduct an amount corresponding to the decrease in value compared to the original value of the product when the product is used or damaged.
5.2 The right of withdrawal does not apply to: < / strong>
- Products that have been sealed (sealed) for health or hygiene reasons and where the seal (sealing) has been broken by you.
- Products that have the character of a sealed audio or video recording and where the seal has been broken by you.
- Custom-made product, which has been tailor-made for you or has a clear personal touch to your wishes.
- Services that have been completed and where you have expressly agreed to start the service without the right of withdrawal.
- Goods that can deteriorate rapidly, such as food.
- Single issue of newspapers or magazines.
For more about the statutory right of withdrawal, see here .
- Complaints and Complaints
- We inspect all products before sending them to you. Should the product still be damaged or incorrectly shipped when it arrives, we undertake in accordance with current consumer protection legislation to rectify the defect free of charge.
- You must always contact us for approval before returning a defective item.
- The complaint must be sent immediately after the defect has been discovered.
6.1 How do you proceed with a complaint?
- Any errors and defects must always be reported to email@example.com where you enter your name, address, e-mail address, order number and a description of the error.
- If we are unable to rectify the error or deliver a similar product, we will refund you for the defective product in accordance with applicable consumer protection laws. We are responsible for return shipping for approved complaints.
- We reserve the right to refuse a complaint if it turns out that the product is not defective in accordance with current consumer protection legislation. In the case of complaints, we follow guidelines from the General Complaints Board, see arn.se.
- Limitation of Liability
- We take no responsibility for any indirect damage that may result from the product.
- We do not accept responsibility for delays / errors due to circumstances beyond the Company's control (Force Majeure). These circumstances can be, for example, labor dispute, fire, war, government decision, reduced or no delivery from supplier.
- Furthermore, no responsibility is taken for any changes to products / product properties that have been changed by the respective supplier and other factors beyond our control.
- Product Information
- We reserve the right to make printing errors on this website and the final sale of products. We do not guarantee that the images reflect the exact appearance of the products as a certain color difference may occur depending on the screen, photo quality and resolution. We always try our best to expose the products as accurately as possible.
- Cookie Information
- According to the Electronic Information Act, visitors to a website must, for privacy purposes, be informed that cookies are used. The information in the cookie can be used to track a user's browsing. A cookie is a small text file that the website you visit requests to be saved on your computer to provide access to various functions. You can set your browser to automatically deny cookies. More information can be found on the Swedish Post and Telecom Agency's website.
- Personal Information
- By shopping at Kraga AB, you accept our data protection policy and our processing of your personal data. We protect your privacy and do not collect more information than necessary to process your order. We never sell or pass on your information to third parties without a legal basis.
- Kraga AB is responsible for the processing of personal data that you have provided to us as a customer. Your personal data is processed by us in order to be able to handle your order and in those times when you have requested newsletters or promotional offers - in order to be able to adapt the marketing to your individual needs.
- Below information is a summary of how we in accordance with Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) stores and processes your data.
10.1 What is personal data?
A personal data is all information that can be directly or indirectly attributed to a natural person.
10.2 What information do we store?
In order to handle your order and answer questions related to your order (customer service), we store your first and last name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, ip address and purchase history.
- Your information is stored as long as we have a legal basis to process your information, for example to fulfill the agreement between us or to comply with a legal obligation under, for example, the Accounting Act.
10.3 Legal basis
In connection with a purchase, your personal data is processed to fulfill the agreement with you.
Marketing, campaigns and similar mailings are made with your consent.
10.4 What information is shared and for what purpose?
10.4.1 Payment provider
- When making a purchase, information is shared with our payment provider. What is stored is first name, last name, address, e-mail address and telephone number. If you choose to pay by invoice, the personal identity number of the payment provider is also saved. The information is saved in order to complete the purchase and to protect the parties against fraud.
The payment providers (payment services) we use are: Invoice, Card.
10.4.2 Shipping Company
In order to deliver your orders and complete our agreement, we must share specific information with the shipping company. What is shared with the shipping company is first name, last name and address information for delivery. E-mail address and / or mobile number may also be shared with the shipping company for notification.
The shipping companies we cooperate with are: Postnord.
If you have chosen to subscribe to our newsletter, your first name, last name and e-mail address will be shared with our newsletter provider. This is to be able to keep you updated with information and offers for marketing purposes.
We use for sending out newsletters.
10.5 Right of access
You have the right to receive extracts from all information available about you with us. Excerpts are delivered electronically in a readable format.
10.6 Right to Correction
You have the right to ask us to update incorrect information or supplement information that is incomplete.
10.7 The right to be forgotten
You can request that the information concerning you be deleted at any time. There are few exceptions to the right to erasure, such as whether it should be retained because we have to fulfill a legal obligation (for example according to the Accounting Act).
10.8 Responsible for data protection
Kraga AB is responsible for the storage and processing of personal data in the online store and ensures that the rules are followed.
10.9 How we protect your personal data
We use industry standards such as SSL / TLS and one-way hash algorithms to store, process and communicate sensitive information such as personal data and passwords securely. <. br> We use a Swedish platform, Quickbutik, which is operated by Quickbutik AB based in Helsingborg.
- Changes to the Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to make changes to the Terms at any time. Changes to the terms will be published online on the website. The amended terms are considered accepted in connection with orders or visits to the website.
- Dispute and choice of law
- In the event that a dispute cannot be resolved in agreement with the company's customer service and the customer, you as a customer can turn to the General Complaints Board, see arn.se. For residents of an EU country other than Sweden, complaints can be submitted online via the European Commission's dispute resolution platform, see http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
- In the event of a dispute, we follow decisions from ARN or the corresponding dispute resolution body.
- Disputes concerning the interpretation or application of these general terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with Swedish law.